Careers at Sunrise Springs
Careers at Sunrise Springs
We appreciate your interest in working with us at Sunrise Springs. As an entrepreneurial organization, we strive to provide quality customer care in an authentic, welcoming environment that respects our guests and employees while emphasizing a mindful approach to professionalism, health and wellness, and personal growth. These values guide every aspect of our operation and are consciously cultivated among our team. All of our currently available positions are listed below.
To Apply: Please submit a letter of interest with your resume to: email@example.com.
Incomplete submissions may not be reviewed.
Due to the natural environment at Sunrise Springs and the nature of experiential programming, all staff must be comfortable outdoors performing physical activities, and be able to navigate uneven ground, diverse terrain, multiple stairs, and be prepared to work in unpredictable weather conditions.
Note: All Sunrise Springs employees will be subject to a background check as a condition of employment.
Click on a job title to view each job’s details.
Sunrise Springs is seeking a Licensed Acupuncturist who reports to the Medical Services Manager and works closely with the integrative wellness team to provide skilled and professional holistic acupuncture services. Guests are referred for acupuncture or Oriental Medicine services by the Integrative Physician based upon either indicated need or the guest’s interest. The Licensed Acupuncturist uses the guest’s existing Integrative Wellness assessment and corresponding plan as a guide to conduct an assessment of acupuncture needs, treatment recommendations, benefits, and treatment strategies.
- Reviews each guest’s integrative wellness assessment and corresponding treatment plan prior to the initial meeting with the guest.
- Facilitates a holistic acupuncture assessment in which physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health is taken into consideration.
- Diagnoses conditions to determine treatment strategies.
- Explains procedures and prepares guests for treatment using an experiential and integrative approach.
- Performs acupressure and related techniques as needed.
- Consults and collaborates with the wellness team regarding other therapies, diet, exercise, and emotional health.
- Conducts integrative treatment planning and evaluates treatment outcomes.
- Utilizes an Electronic Medical Records system to maintain guest records.
- Complies with policies and procedures, quality, safety, and infection-prevention protocols, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
Required Education, Credentials and Experience:
Education / Credentials
- Minimum of a Master of Science Degree in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine.
- Currently licensed or possessing the ability to be licensed by the New Mexico Board of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Current liability and malpractice insurance.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum three years of demonstrated experience in providing acupuncture treatment and services.
- Experience in the integrative model of healthcare.
- A holistic approach to treating guests.
- Background or experience in mindfulness-based practices a plus.
- Models our brand attributes including the ability to create a relaxed, calming, authentic, connective, and unpretentious atmosphere that is professional while at the same time being down-to-earth and health conscious.
Sunrise Springs is a smoke-free, drug-free environment.
This is your chance to become associated with Sunrise Springs Integrative Wellness Resort in Santa Fe as a Chiropractor (Independent Contractor) and still continue to maintain your regular chiropractic practice. Initially, hours needed will be intermittent and sporadic, however we anticipate expanding chiropractic services as we grow.
What is Sunrise Springs? We are a serene oasis nestled among 70 acres of breathtaking, natural beauty in enchanting Santa Fe, New Mexico. As the next generation of health and wellness resort, we provide therapeutically-designed programming in a resort setting. Programming is guided by four evidence-based principles: Nature Bathing, Digital Detox, Learning Through Experience, and Food as Medicine. If our mission matches yours, we want to hear from you!
As a contracted Chiropractor, you will provide direct chiropractic care, including assessment, diagnoses, and treatment. You will also collaborate with the Wellness Team.
- Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college· Currently licensed or possess the ability to be licensed by the New Mexico Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Current liability and malpractice insurance
- Minimum of three years of demonstrated experience in providing chiropractic treatment and services.
- A holistic approach to treating guests.
- Ability to create a relaxed, calming, authentic, connective, and unpretentious atmosphere that is professional while at the same time being down-to-earth and health conscious.
Interested? Please send credentials and letter of interest to: Carl.Dickens@SunriseSprings.com
Sunrise Springs is seeking Licensed Massage Therapist’s (LMT) to work closely with our Integrative Wellness team as Independent Contractors. If you provide highly skilled, compassionate, and professional holistic Bodywork / Spa services and enjoy working in a synergistic, therapeutic team environment, we want to hear from you.
- Facilitates a holistic bodywork assessment in which physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health is taken into consideration.
- Reviews each guest’s integrative wellness assessment and corresponding plan prior to the initial meeting with the guest.
- Explains procedures and prepares guest for treatment using an experiential and integrative approach.
- Contributes integrative treatment planning and evaluates treatment outcomes with the Integrative Wellness Team on a consistent basis.
- Utilizes an Electronic Medical Records system to maintain guest records consistently and accurately.
- Complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Currently licensed by the New Mexico Massage Therapy Board and in Good Standing.
- Vocational Degree or Certification in Massage Therapy from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of seven (7) or more years of demonstrated experience in bodywork treatment and therapeutic services, locally and or nationally.
- Three (3) years or more experience in a Spa / Wellness environment. Experience with at least three of these modalities strongly preferred: Deep Tissue & or Structural Components, Body Scrubs & Wraps, Hot Stone Therapy, Face Massage, or Hydrotherapy.
- Experience in the integrative / collaborative model of healthcare and wellness, strongly preferred.
- Background or experience in mindfulness-based practices preferred.
- Experience with or certification in at least two: Cranial Sacral/Cranio Sacral or Certification, Reiki or Energy Work or Certification, Medical Anatomy and Physiology, La Stone / Hot Stone training or Certification, Fitness Training, and / or Biomechanics.
- A holistic team oriented approach to treating guests.
- Able to accept and follow appropriate critical feedback and modify techniques.
- Advanced diagnostic skills and palpation. Comfortable working with Rehabilitation Issues, Sports Injuries, and guest’s limitations.
- Models the Sunrise Springs brand attributes including the ability to create a relaxed, calming, authentic, connective, and unpretentious atmosphere that is professional while at the same time being down-to-earth and health conscious.
Sunrise Springs is a smoke-free, drug-free environment at all times.
Sunrise Springs Integrative Wellness Resort seeks guest services oriented Security Guards for overnight security at our 70 acre multi-facility resort.
Ideal candidates will have at least 10 years of related experience in a combination of emergency medical response, law enforcement, and hospitality. Must be physically able to walk on uneven terrain under all weather conditions and have an excellent driving record. Must also be self-motivated, discrete, and have experience using computer programs. The ability to respond to urgent facility problems and guest services concerns with effective solutions is essential.
If you are passionate about the fields of hospitality and security, and are able to work a flexible schedule on weeknights and weekends, we want to hear from you!
Full-time opportunity for an experienced landscaper/laborer until the end of November (with potential for a longer assignment). Located in La Cienega among shade trees and springs, our landscapers/laborers mow, weed, plant, water and clean-up leaves. Must have a valid driver’s license and own transportation, be reliable and prompt, follow instructions accurately and quickly, work well with team members, and provide high quality work.
To apply, submit a resume with references or call to schedule time to complete an Employment Application onsite.
The chosen candidate will have a minimum of five years of demonstrated experience as a Line Cook, a high school diploma (or equivalent), the ability to always maintain safe and sanitary food handling and storage procedures and a desire to ensure the best possible guest experience. Preference will be given to candidates who graduated from an accredited culinary arts school and who have a background in natural/organic food preparation. Ability to work evenings and weekends is also required.